VA Benefits

VA Benefits

Sunair is VA approved to use the GI Bill if you have this benefit available to you from military experience.



Receiving Benefits


You must have a Private Pilot License (Airplane) in order to start receiving benefits from VA. The Private Pilot Certificate is considered to be a recreational course and is not covered by the VA, even though it is a prerequisite to start your Instrument and Commercial flight training courses.



Sunair Aviation has the following FAA approved 141 courses covered under GI Bill

  • Commercial Multi-Engine Land Add-on
  • Commercial Single-Engine Sea Add-on (Only School in the US)